• Compatible up to Apple iOS 7
• Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, Vista, 7, and 8
• Compatible with all carriers
• Not Compatible with Mac OS
• Password required if iPhone is
PIN or password-protected
The iPhone Recovery Spy Stick is advanced one-of-a-kind recovery device for the Apple iPhone. It's simple to use, and there's no software to install on your iPhone or computer. Just plug the iRecovery iPhone Spy Stick into your computer, plug in your iPhone, and let the data recovery begin! You can recover text messages, call logs, and much more.
In addition, you can even scan the backup iPhone files on your computer for information as well. There is no other device on the market that can recover as much data as the iRecovery iPhone Spy Stick.
With this detailed forensic device, you can:
- Monitor Your Child's iPhone and find what they don't want you to know
- Catch a Cheater and see who they've been texting or calling
- Employers make sure company phones aren't used for personal use
With the iPhone Recovery Spy Stick, you can recover:
Deleted Call Logs
Deleted Text Messages
Detailed Internet History
Photos and Pictures
GPS Location History
...and much more!
You can also recover data from iPhone backup files on your PC! This means you don't even need the iPhone itself to recover data! You can simply plug the USB drive into the computer on which the iPhone was backed up, and you can view all the backed-up information!
How Does it Work?
The iRecovery iPhone Spy Stick uses advanced forensic technology to read and recover data from your iPhone, even if it has been deleted! Using the software is simple:
1. Plug in the USB device into your USB port.
2. Using the included cable, connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. Open the iPhone Recovery Stick USB drive folder, and run the program. The software runs right on the USB drive! This means you can take the spy software anywhere and use it on any PC!
What Data can be Found and Recovered?
The device will find and recover any data that is on your iPhone, included deleted text messages and call history. The information is presented in an easy-to-read format that you can easily browse and sort by number, date, type, and duration:
How does the iPhone Recovery Stick recover deleted texts/calls?
When you delete something from your iPhone, it doesn't actually get deleted right away. All of the data stored on your iPhone is stored in sectors. When you hit the "delete" button, your iPhone removes that data so you no longer see it, but the actual data is still there in the background, in the same sector it was before. That old "deleted" data sits there until your phone needs to use that sector to write new data. What the iPhone Recovery Stick does is read those sectors, and finds all of the deleted data that is still there and hasn't been overwritten by new data on your iPhone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because there is no way to know what data sectors are there still there, the iPhone Recovery Stick may not be able to recover every single deleted text message and call log, but if there are any traces of deleted messages or calls, this softare will find them.
What other data will be recovered?
In addition to call history and SMS history, this advanced software will also recover:
- INTERNET HISTORY - Find history of all websites visited on the phone browser
- CALENDAR ENTRIES -Recover appointments and entries from the iPhone calendar
- PHONE CONTACTS - View the contact details for each entry inphone directory
- PHOTOS/PICTURES - Browse photos taken with or saved by the iPhone
- VOICE MEMOS - Listen to voice memos created on the phone
- PHONE PROPERTIES - Detailed information about the phone itself
Do I need the phone itself to recover data?
Yes and no. For all the latest data, it would be most beneficial if you were able to pull the data directly from the iPhone, but if you aren't able to do that, you can also recover data from the iPhone's backup files stored on your PC! To do this, rather than plugging the phone into the computer, you would just plug the USB stick into your PC, run the program, and browse to the location of your iPhone backup file, and scan that file rather than the phone itself.
How long will it take to scan?
It will take approximately 20 minutes per GB of data to scan. This means that depending on how much data you've saved to your iPhone, the process could take anywhere from 15-20 minutes to a few hours. If you are recovering data from the iPhone backup files on your PC, the process will likely only take a few minutes.
What are the technical requirements?
- iOS Version 7 Now AVAILABLE (Works on iOS up to 7)
- Your computer must be running Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- The iPhone Spy Stick DOES NOT WORK on Macintosh computers
- You must turn OFF auto-sync in iTunes, to avoid possibly overwriting files
- For PIN-protected iPhones, you must have the PIN to run the recovery program
Legal Disclaimer: This device can only be used on an iPhone that you either own or pay for, or on which the user has given you permission to recover or monitor. By purchasing and/or using this product, you agree that you have researched, and will comply with all local, state, and federal laws in your jurisdiction.
Note: All computer software and data recovery software, including the iPhone Recovery Spy Stick, are non-refundable after they have been opened.
- iPhone Recovery Spy Stick
- USB Connection Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Lifetime Technical Support
- 1 Year Free Software Updates