• Compatible with Win XP, Vista, 7
• NOT Macintosh compatible
• USB 1.1 or 2.0
The iTrail GPS Data Logger is the SMALLEST GPS data logger available. It easily fits in a backpack, car, purse, or anywhere that you need to track GPS location of your loved ones, employees, or fleet vehicles. The optional Magnetic Car Mount Case allows you to easily mount the iTrail under your car!
The iTrail is a passive GPS logging device, which means that the unit creates a historical log of your vehicle's driving history. To start logging, simply place the iTrail wherever you would like to track, press the power button, and the iTrail GPS Data Logger will start logging driving data whenever the unit is in motion. When you are ready to view the driving history, connect the iTrail unit to your computer to view all of the driving data through Google Maps or Google Earth.
In addition to seeing the routes on a map, the custom report feature allows you to create and save printable driving reports in multiple formats, and even allows you to see if or when your vehicle has been speeding! With this powerful reporting process, you can even set "safe zones" or "restricted zones", so that when you run a report, you can see quickly if the vehicle has entered one of these areas.
- Parents - Find out exactly where your child is going after school, at night, or on weekends
- Concerned Spouses - Find out where your significant other is going when they go out
- Employers - Track company vehicle mileage/routes.
- Investigators and Police - Covertly and easily track suspect vehicles
The iTrail GPS Data Logger Records:
- Exact route the vehicle took
- Exact address of EVERY STOP the vehicle makes
- Date and time of each route, and every stop made
- Exact speed of the vehicle, including maximum speed
- Motion detection conserves battery, allowing up to 30 days continuous use on a single charge!
Features and Benefits:
- Small Size - Only 1.5" x 1.5" small
- Records All Driving History - Speed, routes, locations, and date/time
- Records Every Stop - Find out where the vehicle stopped, and how long it was there
- Printable Driving Reports - Save/export driving history to Excel, PDF, and other formats
- Long Battery Life - Lasts up to 30 days on a single charge
- Motion Detection - Increases battery life, only records when vehicle in motion
- Huge Storage Capacity - Store up to 120 hours of driving data
- Water Resistant - Perfect for outdoor tracking
- No Monthly Fees - Save money, no monthly fees or charges
(Click to Enlarge)
- iTrail GPS Vehicle History Logger
- Silicone Protective Case
- USB Connection Cable
- Installation CD
- Instruction Manual
Legal Disclaimer: The iTrail GPS Logger can only be used to track a vehicle that you either own, or on which the user has given you permission to monitor or track. By purchasing and/or using this product, you agree that you have researched, and will comply with all local, state, and federal laws in your jurisdiction.