• Records to Micro SD Card
(Up to 64GB Capacity)
• Videos are PC and Mac Compatible
Our latest hidden camera is perfect for home and apartment security. It may look like an ordinary DVD case, but inside is actually a motion-activated high resolution 1280x960 color camera ready to start recording as soon as it detects motion.
This battery powered camera is available in two models. The standard battery model lasts up to 10 hours on a single charge, while the extended battery can record for up to an amazing 30 hours on a single charge.
Operation of the DVD Case Hidden Camera is simple - just use the included remote control to turn the camera ON or OFF, as well as select the recording mode (motion-activated or continuous).
When you're ready to view your recorded files, just remove the memory card and insert into your computer's card reader (both PC and Mac compatible).
- Nanny Cam - Make sure your nanny or babysitter takes good care of your kids
- Home Security - Find out if someone is sneaking in to your home or apartment
- Dorm Room Monitoring - Find out which roommate is borrowing your clothes
- Catch a Cheater - Investigate suspicions of possible infidelity by a partner/spouse
Features and Benefits:
- Battery Powered Operation
- Choose between 10 and 30 hour battery life models
- High Resolution Color Video
- Record clear 1280x960 high resolution color video
- Motion Activated Recording
- Choose between motion activated or continuous recording modes
- Records to Micro SD
- Videos are recorded to a micro SD card and playable on PC and Mac
- Time and Date Stamp
- Embedded time/date stamp shows exactly when videos are recorded
- Covert Design
- This DVD case is designed to be covert and blends in almost anywhere
- Simple Operation
- There's no complicated setup - the camera is simple and easy to use
- Includes Remote Control
- Use the remote to start/stop recording and select recording mode
Micro SD Card
Video files are saved to the Micro SD Card. The larger the card, the more space there is available for recorded videos.
SD Card Reader
Insert your SD card into the SD card reader to view the video files on it. Useful if your computer doesn't have a built in SD card reader.
Included in the Box:
- Self Recording DVD Case Hidden Camera
- IR Remote Control
- Wall Charger
- USB Connection Cable
- Instruction Manual
- LIFETIME Technical Support
- LIFETIME Product Warranty